Refurbished Fitness Equipment
Once a piece of strength equipment is shipped to our re-manufacturing facilities it is put through a process much like the restoration process of a classic car.
The equipment is restored completely, and looks, feels, and most importantly functions, like a brand new piece of equipment. Refurbish your gym equipment today.
This is what we do:
- Disassemble the Equipment
- Sandblast the frame to strip off any imperfections.
- Powder coat the frame and bake it in choice of frame colour (most ral nos available).
- Re – chrome or polish stainless steel components
- Rebuild the mechanical systems bearings oil light bushes etc with re manufactured parts to match original equipment specifications.
- Refinish exterior with correct decals, etc. Replace upholstery include logo if required on secondary sweat cover
- Reassemble the equipment Diagnostic Examination is performed to ensure performance.
- Completion! The Item is now essentially NEW, and often indistinguishable from the original.
Re-manufacturing Process Cardio
When we embark on our re-manufacturing stage of any leading brand cardiovascular machine, after initial testing to assess the condition the product will go through four further processes.
Each unit is completely dismantled down to the basic frame including all wiring and harness assemblies. We check and test all parts as we remove them and note what needs to be re-manufactured or replaced and ordered from the manufacturer.
Bead Blast/Powder Coating
Once we have completely disassembled the units, we bead blast down to removal of paint etc., leaving only the original steel. The steel is then re powder coated to your specific requirement or the manufacturer’s original colour. We use the latest technology in the powder coating process which will eliminate any imperfections in the steel and prevent discolouration or bubbling to the final finish. This process is very important when completed as the coating and sealing is designed to give years of service and prevent rust.
The products are reassembled to ensure all parts fit correctly as per original. We only use re-manufactured or new parts during this stage to ensure the best operation. All electronics, wires, overlays, decals, operational decals, pin striping and all moving parts including bearings, motor rebuilding, bushings, rollers, cables, pulleys, upholstery and other main parts are replaced where necessary
A re-manufactured unit is restored to the original and often even superior in looks, as updated trends and colour schemes can dramatically change the appearance of the final product.
This stage is our final testing period where we detail and test every unit prior to shipping to ensure flawless operation. The machine is logged onto our service system prior to arrival at final destination.