This past weekend, The Boat Race 2019 took place between Cambridge University and Oxford University’s boat clubs. For a perfect indoor rowing-only (and skiing-only) workout, the SKI-ROW AIR by ENERGYFIT would be ideal for any fitness gym, especially with its flexibility, mobility, space-saving design, and the benefit of having two great exercise devices in a single machine.
The SKI-ROW AIR is a first of its kind dual-function High Intensity Interval Training machine, which makes it possible to enjoy both rowing and ski training within a single manageable footprint. With HIIT included, this makes it possible to quickly change from the rower to the Ski-Erg in less than 5 seconds by simply activating the foot lever.
Rowing and skiing workouts are not the only thing that you can do on the SKI-ROW AIR machine; it can be used for all types of resistance training exercises, such as: butterflies, lunges, tricep extensions, wood choppers, and plenty more.
The machine is also packed with features that include: a magnetic break that offers 20 levels of smooth resistance (to challenge even the fittest of the fittest), adjustable foot straps, air-flywheel resistance, gas-assist cylinder, front-mounted transport wheels, and Bluetooth and ANT+ Heart Rate connectivity.
Benefits of purchasing the SKI-ROW AIR are:
- • Noise – chain drive machines are loud whereas this machine runs smoothly and is quiet, due to a Dynacord nylon rope.
- • Space – by combining two devices into one, this machine is perfect for any type of gym as it reduces the overall footprint that a typical indoor rower and SkiErg would require. Both devices would need over 40 square feet whereas this machine only requires 22.8 square feet max.
- • Resistance Options – this machine offers flywheel resistance with an adjustable baffle plate (like on top of the line rowers), which can turn many movements into both strength and cardio work.
- • Flexibility – rowing and skiing are not the only exercises that this machine can be used for, there is so much more that can be done thanks to it being a dual high pulley system with air and/or magnetic resistance.
- • Price – the cost of buying one machine is usually lower than purchasing two.
If you are interested in purchasing the SKI-ROW AIR, click here to get in contact with us!