‘Strongman Logs’ are an essential piece of functional training kit to strengthen your shoulders, chest and arms whilst maintaining a solid grip. The number of exercises you can perform with a ‘log’ is enormous, including clean and press, push press, jerk and bent over row to name a few.
More than a log, the Power Bar from the Reebok Functional Training range weighs 21.1kg on its own and is made from 100% solid steel construction. Rough and ready, the highly durable bar with matte finish features 10″ bar ends, suitable for adding 50mm Olympic weight plates which held in place using the steel collars included, and the knurled internal hand grips ensure you can secure a firm grip on the Power Bar through every lift.
If max strength functional training is your goal, the Reebok Functional Power Bar is a fundamental piece of kit to help you reach it.
- 10″ bar ends suitable for 50mm Olympic weight plates
- 21.1kg weight without plates
- Knurled internal hand grips
- Power Bar – Solid 100% steel construction, highly durable matte finish
- Steel collars included to secure weight plates